Thursday, August 14, 2008

Everything

I wonder if we realize that we have access to everything, right here right now? That is exciting! Most of us read this and think that there is no way that I have access to everything, but I wish I did. I would ask you if you realize who Jesus is? I would ask you if you think you have access to God? I would ask you if you truly believe that you can be connected to God and "have the mind of Christ?"

Simon Peter said, "You're the Christ, the Messiah, the Son of the living God."
Jesus came back, "God bless you, Simon, son of Jonah! You didn't get that answer out of books or from teachers. My Father in heaven, God himself, let you in on this secret of who I really am. And now I'm going to tell you who you are, really are. You are Peter, a rock. This is the rock on which I will put together my church, a church so expansive with energy that not even the gates of hell will be able to keep it out.
"And that's not all. You will have complete and free access to God's kingdom, keys to open any and every door: no more barriers between heaven and earth, earth and heaven. A yes on earth is yes in heaven. A no on earth is no in heaven."
Matthew 16:16-20
Do we really understand that once we know who Christ is, all the barriers that we create in our mind about what is possible for us come down?! There is no seperation of us and God when we realize who Christ is. There is no seperation of spirit, thought, and feeling anymore. Yet we continue to build more boundaries. We have more rules. We have more things to do. We have more of something for us to really be connected to God. We become just like pharisees in our minds and believe that "there is something more I must do in order for God to love me and for me to be happy." There is not. It is the simplicity of knowing that Christ is God and all the boundaries that once kept us from connection are gone! There is only the need to accept this as truth and allow God to do with us as God will. Stop fighting so hard to make God hear you - God does. Stop fighting so hard to make God love you - God does. Stop fighting so hard to make God care for you - God does. Know who Jesus is and allow God to take your life in the direction God will. There you will find that everything is available to you! Change the way you think so things can change.
Namaste'

No comments: