Thursday, January 31, 2008

Narrowness

We all usually go on the evidence that we can see and touch to tell ourselves what is happening and what will happen in the future. We have such a difficult time seeing things beyond this physical world. We have a hard time understanding that we are really spiritual beings having a human experience rather than humans beings trying to have a spiritual experience. We miss God in all this. We rely on our senses to feel, taste, touch, hear, and see reality. However, there is another reality that is spiritual and all that is real is in that reality. It is the energy behind our life, the creation of the universe, and the potential that we can actually live in this physical world.

Jesus replied, "You're right that you only have my word. But you can depend on it being true. I know where I've come from and where I go next. You don't know where I'm from or where I'm headed. You decide according to what you can see and touch. I don't make judgments like that. But even if I did, my judgment would be true because I wouldn't make it out of the narrowness of my experience but in the largeness of the One who sent me, the Father.
John 8:14-18
Today do not decide that God is not right here right now based on the narowness of your own experience. Make your decisions about what is happening to you in your life on the largeness, the greatness, of the one who created you! This changes your whole outlook on life and what the big picture really is. The time that we have in this physical realm is only a brief second in time. When we focus on only our senses and what we experience we miss God is all this! Do not miss God today. Do not be narrow in your thinking. Believe and know that God is huge and you can be also! Trust that something bigger is going on that will mean something more than this moment right here. This is faith.
Namaste'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://joggings.dlinkddns.com

Anonymous said...

http://reviklo.dns2go.com

Anonymous said...

http://www.box.net/shared/f2zae6l5r6