Monday, May 12, 2008

Reflection

Ever need some time to just stop and reflect? I need it often. I need time to just sit back and think about all the things I need to be thankful for, all the things that I have been given, all the things I get to enjoy in life. I just need to reflect.

I eat my fill of prime rib and gravy; I smack my lips. It's time to shout praises! If I'm sleepless at midnight, I spend the hours in grateful reflection. Because you've always stood up for me, I'm free to run and play. I hold on to you for dear life, and you hold me steady as a post.
Psalm 63:5
Sometimes I just need to reflect and be thankful. Sometimes I just need to reflect and realize what has been making me steady and free to run and play. Sometimes I just need to be thankful that the Creator of the universe is standing up for me. I need to remember and reflect because I easily forget.
Namaste'

No comments: